Buy a Commemorative Brick at St. Anne’s
A One-Time Donation that Lasts a Lifetime
Help us complete the Pathway to our Main Entrance with a commemorative brick! These beautiful, personalized stepping stones are a great way to honor and recognize someone special with a one-time donation that will last a lifetime.
Commemorative bricks are 4” x 8” with one, two or three lines of writing.
One brick = $100.00
Two bricks = $150.00
Please Note: The size of the letters will depend on the number of lines selected for the commemorative message.
How to Order Your Commemorative Brick:
- Print and complete the Commemorative Brick Order Form
- Return the completed form with a check made payable to:
St. Anne’s Retirement Community, Development Office
3952 Columbia Avenue
West Hempfield Twp., PA 17512
- Order forms and cash or check payments can also be dropped off at our front desk.
- Deadline for ordering bricks is May 18, 2018.
Top Five Reasons to Support St. Anne’s with a Brick for Our Pathway:
- Honor a family member or loved one
- Pay tribute to a Resident or volunteer
- Give a unique birthday, wedding, anniversary or graduation gift
- Promote your company or organization
- Show your individual commitment to St. Anne’s
All proceeds from the commemorative brick project will be used to complete the walkway and enhance the look of our campus. Please call us at 717-285-6539 with questions or for assistance ordering your brick.
Where is the pathway?
The pathway leads to our main entrance and is the site of our Flag Pole. It also the location of our beautiful, life-size nativity scene each holiday season. The pathway is a 4-prong circular walkway.
Will the bricks be visible?
All bricks will be readily visible to the public. The size of the letters will depend on the number of lines selected for the commemorative message.