Tee off with us for our 7th Annual Mitre Cup Golf Tournament on Thursday, June 28th at Conestoga Country Club in Lancaster to benefit the Residents at St. Anne’s Retirement Community!
- Registration at 11:30 a.m.
- Lunch with refreshments
- Shot Gun start at 1:00 p.m.
- Dinner and announcement of winning team
The cost is $225 per golfer and includes a golf cart for two players, locker room facilities, buffet lunch (including beer) and reception with complimentary beer, wine and buffet station. Space is limited. Rain or shine. No refunds.
Choose to play for the Lancaster Team with Father Peter Hahn as Captain and Chip Synder as Co-Captain, or for the Harrisburg Team with Ron Weaver as Captain and Todd Gelbaugh as Co-Captain.
Two Ways to Register:
- Complete the Mitre Cup Registration Form
- Contact Mary Jo Diffendall at 717-285-6539 or MaryJo.Diffendall@stannesrc.org.
To learn all the ways you or your company can support this annual tournament, contact Mary Jo at 717-285-6539.