Explore Retirement Living at our Open House
Saturday, October 21st from 10am-4pm!
- Talk to us about the NEW apartments and cottages under construction in The Village as part of our Independent Living Expansion Project.
- Tour apartments and cottages on our beautiful campus.
- Meet our Residents and hear about daily life and activities at St. Anne’s.
- Chat with our staff about all that St. Anne’s has to offer our Residents.
- Enjoy light refreshments and food from the chefs in our kitchen.
No appointment, reservation or RSVP required to attend.
For more information, call 717-285-6112.
All are welcome!
As a Continuing Care Retirement Community, St. Anne’s Retirement Community offers multiple care options at one location, but what sets us apart is our spiritual support as a Catholic-Centered Retirement Community honoring all faiths.
- Residential Living
- Personal Care
- Skilled Nursing Care
- Memory Care
- Rehabilitation Services (including Physical, Speech and Occupational therapies)
Our campus offers levels of care for every need, so our Residents have the security of knowing that we can provide for changing lifestyle needs – all in one community. We are also very proud of our Dr. Robert and Anna Roschel Skilled Care Memory Support Center and our Ann B. Barshinger Personal Care Memory Support Center.
We hope to see you at our Open House on Saturday, October 21st!