At St. Anne’s, we hosted COVID-19 vaccination clinics for our staff and Residents in early 2021. We also have a partnership with a local Lancaster County pharmacy to make it convenient for individuals living or working on our campus to continue to have access to the vaccine.
Stay up to date with the latest vaccination information using the links below. PLEASE NOTE: The links provided are for third-party websites and clicking on them will navigate you away from our website.
- Benefits of Getting a COVID-19 Vaccine
- How Well are COVID-19 Vaccines Working?
- Myths and Facts about COVID-19 Vaccines
Vaccines & Immunization for Long-Term Care Facilities
- CDC’s Vaccines & Immunizations for Long-Term Care Facilities (LTCF)
- CDC’s Vaccines & Immunizations for LTCF
Resource for administrators and clinical leadership at long-term care facilities
Resources for Vaccine Hesitancy:
- CDC’s COVID-19 Resources Page
Assists in building confidence about the vaccine and overcoming hesitance
- CDC’s “How to Talk About COVID-19 Vaccines with Friends and Family”
- APIC’s COVID-19 Vaccination Resources
The Association of Professionals for Infection Control and Epidemiology (APIC)
- Mayo Clinic’s Evidence Based Clinical Communication Strategies
Strategies clinical organizations can use to address COVID-19 vaccine hesitancy at an interpersonal and individual level
- Expert Insights – Q&A About COVID Vaccine from Harvard’s Dr. Vish Viswanath
Dr. Vish Viswanath, PhD, Professor of Health Communication at the Harvard Chan School of Public Health and the Dana-Faber Cancer Institute, responds to questions about the COVID-19 vaccine.
- We Can Do This
COVID-19 Public Education Campaign
- The COVID-19 Community Corps
Join the Community Corp for access to messages from leaders and trusted sources to encourage vaccination in your community.
- National Minority Health Vaccine Campaign
Information to encourage vulnerable racial and ethnic minority and American Indian and Alaska Native communities to get vaccinated.
- CMS’s COVID-19 Resources on Vulnerable Populations for Consumers and Patients
The Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS) source for COVID-19 information translated into different languages. CMS is part of the Department of Health and Human Services (HHS).