We have a day for giving thanks. We have two for getting deals. Now, on the Tuesday after Thanksgiving, we have #GivingTuesday, a global day dedicated to giving back.
How Can You Help St. Anne’s on #GivingTuesday?
- Visit our Donations page to learn about our Annual Giving Tree, Basket of Flowers, Angel Fund and other ways monetary donations help St. Anne’s.
- Buy a Commemorative Brick.
- Sponsor a Day of Stay
- View our Wish List to see items you can donate to benefit our Residents and the community.
- Spend time with our Residents as a Volunteer at St. Anne’s.
- Join our Business Partnership Program to support our community AND promote your company at the same time.
What is #GivingTuesday?
National Day of Giving is the kick off of the charitable season when we focus on the upcoming holidays and end-of-year giving! This year, on December 3rd, charities, families, businesses, community centers, and students around the world will come together for one common purpose: to celebrate generosity and to give.
At St. Anne’s, your generosity can and does make a difference EVERY DAY. Monies raised help defray current year operating expenses while supporting the programs and people that make St. Anne’s Retirement Community unique.
- $25 can put a smile on the face of a Resident that can’t afford to purchase the much needed “extras” that make life more fun. This is known as our Angel Fund.
- $100 can sponsor a Day of Stay for a Resident who has exhausted their personal funds.
- $250 can contribute to the well-being, joy and care of our Residents while getting your name on our Annual Giving Tree.
- $1000 can help care for those Residents on Benevolent Care. Last year St. Anne’s provided $2,059,043 of care to Residents without funds and/or on Medical Assistance. This amount reflects the actual cost basis for this care. 51 individuals received care through this program.
No matter the size of your gift, your donation on Giving Tuesday is a valuable asset to our Residents and our community and we are truly grateful.