We have a day for giving thanks. We have two for getting deals. Now, on the Tuesday after Thanksgiving, we have #GivingTuesday, a global day dedicated to giving back.
How Can You Help St. Anne’s on #GivingTuesday?
- Visit our Donations page to learn about our Annual Giving Tree, Basket of Flowers, Angel Fund and other ways monetary donations help St. Anne’s.
- Buy a Commemorative Brick.
- Sponsor a Day of Stay
- View our Wish List to see items you can donate to benefit our Residents and the community.
- Spend time with our Residents as a Volunteer at St. Anne’s.
- Join our Business Partnership Program to support our community AND promote your company at the same time.
What is #GivingTuesday?
National Day of Giving is the kick off of the charitable season when we focus on the upcoming holidays and end-of-year giving! This year, on December 1st, charities, families, businesses, community centers, and students around the world will come together for one common purpose: to celebrate generosity and to give.
At St. Anne’s, your generosity can and does make a difference EVERY DAY. Monies raised help defray current year operating expenses while supporting the programs and people that make St. Anne’s Retirement Community unique.
- $25 can put a smile on the face of a Resident that can’t afford to purchase the much needed “extras” that make life more fun. This is known as our Angel Fund.
- $100 can sponsor a Day of Stay for a Resident who has exhausted their personal funds.
No matter the size of your gift, your donation on Giving Tuesday is a valuable asset to our Residents and our community and we are truly grateful.