St. Anne’s is the “Right-Sized” Senior Living Campus
Experience the Freedom, Convenience and Joy of Life!
If you’re looking for a retirement community in the Lancaster County, PA region that’s “Just Right” – look no further! Retirement homes and continuing care retirement communities each have their own unique feel. St. Anne’s “Right-Sized” campus allows for a broad spectrum of amenities and services while featuring a friendly, small-community feel. Our atmosphere is comfortable and inviting, and features one-of-a-kind murals of Lancaster County with a lovely, peaceful chapel.
At St. Anne’s, you can also be confident that the place you call home is one of the top-rated senior living communities in Pennsylvania for excellent, top-quality care.
Give us a call at 717.285.6197. We are here to help start the conversation about moving to St. Anne’s!
Learn More About Our Independent Living Options
Our apartments and cottage – style homes feature the services and amenities every active senior wants. Take a peek at the services and amenities listed below!
Enjoy the Comfort & Convenience
- Country setting, farm fields in view
- Cafe Carmela and Village Bistro – refreshments, snack foods, salads, soups, & meals
- Walking paths, complimentary gym passes
- Pet friendly
- Designated Resident parking
- Shuttle transportation to all parts of campus and various free and fee-for-service opportunities
- Storage units
- Independent Living nursing and social services
- Easy-access to highways and large cities
Safety – Always a Priority
- 24 Hour, 7 days campus security patrol
- All external doors locked 24/7, card access
- Main entrances open from 6:00 am to 9:00 pm, with a check-in desk
- Security Cameras 24/7
- Emergency Response System – Call Bell System
Access to Outstanding Care
- “Preferred access” to multiple levels of care, including personal care, memory support care, skilled care, physical and speech therapy and rehabilitation services.
- As a CCRC, St. Anne’s makes a care commitment to all St. Anne’s residents
Maintenance Free Living
- Central heating, air conditioning, electricity, water, sewer, trash removal, standard cable TV and basic WIFI included for all apartments
- Water, sewer, trash removal, and standard cable TV included for cottage style homes
- Real estate and school taxes included
- Plumbing and electrical services, routine maintenance and repairs included
- Snow Removal – walkways, driveways, parking areas, campus roadways included
- Landscaping, mowing & mulching included
- Annual deep cleaning
Campus Features & Opportunities
- Activities, Programs & Entertainment ( Talent Shows, Strawberry Festival, Block Party, Holiday Bazaar, restaurant outings, theatre trips, sporting events & more)
- Educational, wellness-focused programs
- Beautiful and welcoming chapel
- Meditation room
- Catholic and Protestant services
- Pastoral care with onsite priest and chaplain
- Daily Mass
- Gift Shop – a selection of clothing, jewelry, home accessories, novelties and much more
- Tax preparation services – complimentary
- Cash machine (campus ATM)
- Community room
- Movie nights
- Happy Hours
- Volunteer opportunities