Our Villa Duplex is one of four new styles of Independent Living cottage homes in The Village at St. Anne’s. With a variety building lots available, Residents in the Villa Duplex enjoy a beautifully constructed and spacious 1,408 square foot dwelling featuring a master bedroom with ensuite, second bedroom, second full bathroom, covered back patio, laundry room and garage.
Homes face tree-lined streets creating a cozy neighborhood atmosphere. Gardeners can enjoy maintaining their own flower beds if they so choose, and pet owners are welcome to bring their furry friends.
Villa – 1,408 square feet
view floor plan
Services & Conveniences:
- Lawn Care
- Interior / Exterior Maintenance
- Trash Removal
- Snow Removal
- Central Gas Heat & Air Conditioning
- Cable / Satellite TV Access
- Daily Rosary, Mass and Sunday interdenominational worship services
- Pastoral Care Services
- Membership at Hempfield Recreation Center for swimming, fitness classes and more
- Pets are welcome!
- Pets require a non-refundable entrance fee (per animal)
- Additional charges, per animal, are due each month
- Full schedule of community activities
- On campus dining at Café Carmela & Village Bistro
- Preferred access to health services (if needed)
- On-campus continuing care and therapy services, including:
- Physical Therapy
- Occupational Therapy
- Speech Therapy
Come and see what the Villa Duplex in our Independent Living village has to offer! Tours are available by appointment only. Call 717-285-6197 to schedule a visit!
Photos from Villa Duplex – 39 Merlini Drive:
Photos from Villa Duplex – 40 Merlini Drive: