Explore Retirement Living Open House
Visit St. Anne’s on Saturday, October 19th, from 10am to 4pm and…
- Walk through our new independent living Village Apartment building
- Tour the sales model of our new Villa style cottage home
- Ride our shuttle bus on a tour of our beautiful campus
- Take a self-guided tour to our Chapel in our main building
- Meet our Residents and hear about daily life and activities at St. Anne’s
- Chat with our staff about all that St. Anne’s has to offer our Residents
- Speak with a nurse about Skilled Care and Personal Care (in the lobby of our main building)
- Enjoy light refreshments and food from the chefs in our Bistro
No appointment, reservation or RSVP required to attend.
For more information, call 717-285-6197.
ALL are welcome!
As a Continuing Care Retirement Community, St. Anne’s Retirement Community offers multiple care options at one location, but what sets us apart is our spiritual support as a Catholic-Centered Retirement Community honoring all faiths.
- Residential Living
- Personal Care
- Skilled Nursing Care
- Memory Care
- Rehabilitation Services (including Physical, Speech and Occupational therapies)
Our campus offers levels of care for every need, so our Residents have the security of knowing that we can provide for changing lifestyle needs – all in one community. We are also very proud of our Dr. Robert and Anna Roschel Skilled Care Memory Support Center and our Ann B. Barshinger Personal Care Memory Support Center.
We hope to see you at our Explore Retirement Living Open House or contact us for a private tour today!