St. Anne’s Retirement Community offers on-site solutions for your Physical, Occupational, and Speech Therapy needs. Our experienced, full-time therapy team will work with each individual to help them meet, and exceed their goals.
Restorative Nursing Services
St. Anne’s Retirement Community has an active program of Restorative Nursing, which is developed and coordinated through the Resident’s care plan. Once a Resident has met his/her goals in skilled rehab or reach a plateau with improvement, a Licensed Therapist will discontinue skilled rehabilitative services and initiate a restorative program.
Our program is designed to help Residents achieve and maintain their highest practicable level of physical function.
Restorative Nursing Level 2
Restorative nursing level 2 is for a Resident who requires continuation of rehabilitation measures as recommended by skilled therapy.
Restorative Nursing Level 3
Level 3 care includes maintenance restorative nursing provided by direct caregiver.
Restorative Nursing Services are performed per requirements of the program, for those who require such service. Such programs include:
- Activities of Daily Living – bathing, dressing and grooming skills
- Dining Program – ability for hand to mouth self-feed and swallowing/chewing
- Ambulation/Transfers – gain skill in ambulation (walking) and transfers
- Range of Motion – such as active and passive
- Contracture care – splint and brace care
- Incontinence Management – urinary program
- Communication – communication board, alternative communication devices
- Prostheses Care – application of prosthesis