Top-Quality Care in the Lancaster and York Region
St. Anne’s Skilled Nursing Center is recognized for excellence in quality care, and is known for caring for each resident’s health, comfort, and spiritual wellbeing. The Skilled Nursing Center features private and semi-private rooms and a friendly, knowledgeable staff that provides round-the-clock, individualized care.
The Skilled Nursing Center is licensed by the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania, Department of Health – who certifies all nursing homes in Lancaster, PA – and is certified for Medicare and Medicaid. St. Anne’s has received numerous 5-Star annual ratings, and also received the inaugural “Excellence in Quality Care” award from the Center for Medicare and Medicaid Services.
Services and Amenities:
- Planned activities and life-enrichment
- Meals, laundry and housekeeping services included
- Wi-Fi available
- Pastoral Care and Religious Services
- Therapy Services: Physical, Occupational and Speech
- Restorative Nursing Programs – to maintain progress after completion of therapy